BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 29, 2009

10. Qualities I Wouldn't Change About Myself

· Acting like a white person examples for that may include like the way I dress & talk. (I wouldn’t change that because I like being different)
· Being Different (I wouldn’t change that because that is what makes me who I am today)
· I wouldn’t change my nice ways. (I wouldn’t change that because you can never be too nice even though other people say you can be
· The way I look. (I wouldn’t change the way I look because I wouldn’t want to be one of those people who are so into themselves they get stuck up things.
· My attitude (I wouldn’t change that because if I did everything now would probably be reversed now as in I would act different and I couldn’t be in this position to even tell you this)

0 comments: