BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 28, 2009

5. Favorite Quote

"Be True To Yourself & Life Will Fall In Place On Its Own"

I like this quote because I find it true. I am a living example to this quote phrase. I remember earlier in my life when I was in 9nth grade when I used to act like the typical black person that you see on the television that usually gets sent to jail. Examples being like saggin all the time and cursing or whatever, the typical steriotipical african american seen on t.v. It took me until recently to know that it was a phase in my life. Then I met my friends, my true friends and they taught me a valuable lesson to just be myself. But myself isn’t usually liked by other people. Usually I’m hanging with white people all the time which earned me my nickname white mike. Some people don’t like that but I’m gonna be me wether they like it or not. After I started doing things naturally it seemed like my life started falling into place.

0 comments: