BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 28, 2009

2. My Purpose In Life

Right now I think my purpose for life at this day and age is real simple. I was put here on this earth by god to help those out in need. For some reason If somebody asks me to do something for them I cant say no. Why cant I you say? I just don’t have the heart or the bone in my body to deny someone something. The factor that goes into that equation is if its somebody I don’t like i may not say no but I can come with an excuse to have a reason not to do it for them. A lot of people say I’m too nice and need to get tougher or meaner or other emotions I don’t feel is real necessary.
Any person in need if I can help I will try to help them out as much as I can. I’m usually found somewhere doing something for someone or doing a menial task for someone. These are the words I heard my friends say. “I’m always there when they need me.” I took that advice and plan on applying It to a situation whenever it may arise.
Where I live not too many people there are as tall as me so I take that as a blessing in itself. Sense I’m tall I can do tasks that people of the shorter variety cant do for themselves. The one reason for my purpose in life is to help the adults in my family. My mama has a bad back from lifting kids where she works at. So when she hurts it from time to time. I have to do the chores she usually does and help her in and out of the bed and to get up or whatever. Usually when I’m back here in Alabama I’m staying at my grandma house to help her do her chores & things. Sense she is mobile all the time the family usually has to tell her sit down and let someone else do it. Sense I stay over there that person is usually me. These chores usually include the same thing with my own mom wich is cleaning up the whole house, dusting rooms, vaccuming, & sweeping. Then others include going outside watering the flowers & feeding the dogs and beating the matts up against the trees.

0 comments: