BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 28, 2009

3.My Philosophy On Life

My views on life can seem somewhat weird or different from others peoples views on life. I believe you should treat others as you want to be treated yourself. But that philosophies from other people don’t seem as in use as I think it should be. So I try to do as that but still get treated differently. More on life you should act your self and not act as others want you to not like how you should to fit in. Which leads back to me not liking people who are fake? But I view life as something with rides that you can't control but something you should be on the ride for. Everything that happens happens for a specific reason. It all happens because its already been determined by the man upstairs. Predetermined is the word that needs to be placed her for my views on my life.

0 comments: