BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 28, 2009

7. A Thank You Letter For Those Who Helped Me Become Who I Am Today

Dear, Family & Friends

I’d to thank you for all that you have done for me. Without you I would not be the person who is writing this letter to you today. My mom is the person to whom I would like to mostly dedicate this letter to. Without you in my life lots of decisions couldn’t have been made without your influence. I sincerely thank you for raising this boy into a man. I know that it wasn’t easy to do. You’ve helped me out through many rough spots in my life when I wasn’t sure I was going to make it. I also like to thank my Dad. He has helped me become a man in the sense of the mental formality. He’s been trying to show me a message that I recently didn’t get until a couple months ago. It was “you have to start doing things on your own & being prepared for whatever life may throw at you. I’d Also Like to thank my little sister Jasi Gordon for showing me what it means to be a big brother and to have responsibility. Last & Foremost I would like to thank the Wiznant family for basically raising me like I was there own son & brother. From the extended family I would give credit to being who I am to Caleb. Basically that is my little brother. Without him in my life I would probably still be searching for answers I wouldn’t have been able to find without his guidance. William I’d like to give thanks to you for being the best older brother some one can have. He showed me the right paths & the wrong paths, either way it went we both went down those paths together.

Sincerly Yours,
Michael Gordon Jr

0 comments: