BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 28, 2009

6.Lesson I Learned Thus Far In Life (Cant Trust Anyone)

One major lesson i have learned thus far in life is that you still cant trust everybody. Why do i say that? It's because in my opinion as soon as you let your guard down to trust someone they always do something to hurt you or they betray you. Like recently thinkin i could trust people around this ABC camp. I left my room for like a couple seconds to go to the bathroom, I go back into my room and realize someone has stole my mic. So from that moment on I will be like trust noone & keep my room locked. Other examples would be like when yuo think someone is your friend then they go behind your back and talk about you or they do things knowing that you dont like them. Also they be all up in your face asking you for something....favors for example. Then after you do whatever for them they go back to being ignorant or just there own person afterwards

0 comments: